- LitLad "The Literary Leanings of Two Brothers"
- Boys Rule Boys Read "A place for boys to find terrific books and tell other boys about great reading."
- Books For Boys "Action Adventures & Mysteries Especially for Boys. After All Readers Are Leaders Others Follow."
- BoysBestBooks.com "Great Books for Boys & Those Who Read to Them"
- Boys Read
- Guys Read
- Book Zone For Boys
- BoyLit.com "Books for Boys"
- Guys Lit Wire
- The Boy Reader
- Boys Blogging Books (No longer an active blog, but they still have the site running and you can read the archives.)
Also, two blogs I regularly read always have great suggestions for books for boys (because they have boys):
- Fanny at Fanny Harville's Unschool Academy has some great chapter book suggestions for books for boys. Check out her read-aloud lists. (See her side bar to get you started.)
- Erica at What Do We Do All Day? also has lots of great suggestions and book lists she reads to her two young sons, from picture books to chapter books.
Are there more great ones I'm missing?